- The 13th Film Festival for Women's Rights : FIWOM
Since 2006, the Korean Women's Hotline has hosted the Film Festival for Women's Rights: FIWOM. The purpose of FIWOM is to publicize the truth about violence against women and to help spread the culture of supporting the victims' survival and recovery. We hope that the story of brave women who fight for their own lives, voices, and human rights, will have the opportunity to blossom at our film festival.
We are now accepting submissions for our 2019 FIWOM Film Festival!
In order to submit your film, complete online film entry form below and send us with the film by submission deadline.
Please carefully read our festival's general regulations before submission. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to answer your questions.
Please note :
One entry form must be sent for each film.
Submission of the film entry form does not mean that the film will be included in the festival programme automatically.
■ Submission via online https://forms.gle/t3ba2pgsYiJo6Q6U6
The 13th Film Festival for Women's Rights:FIWOM is hosted by Korea Women's Hotline and its Operations Committee of Film Festival for Women's Rights and scheduled on 2019.
■ OUR PROGRAMMES
1. Official Selection
- Festival programmers select and officially invite selected films for screening.
- Among submitted entries, Festival programmers select and officially invite films for screening.
- FIWOM AWARD: We select one film every year from the festival line up that we believe best exemplifies our film festival's purpose.
1. Subject of the film should be related to gender issues.
2. Short and feature length dramatic and documentary works, experimental films, and animation
■ SUBMISSION DEADLINE
June 24, 2019.
■ FILM SELECTION PROCESS AND REGULATIONS
1. Entries will be viewed by our programming committee. If your film is selected, the decision will be notified via email.
2. When decision is sent, required information and materials about your film for our film festival catalog and website will be requested including English language subtitles or English language dialogue list by requested date.
3. You should provide at least one video file or downloadable link of around 3 minutes clip of your film for promotion purposes. If you don't have a clip of your film, please allow us to use excerpt (up to three minutes) and to reproduce photos of the production for promotion and publicity purposes.
4. All submitted materials will not be returned.
1. Your film could be screened for non-commercial or educational purposes after the 13th FIWOM at other events hosted by Korea Women's Hotline. In that case, Korea Women's Hotline will notify you beforehand.
2. In regards to intellectual property, please ensure to obtain all the the appropriate clearances of any music, sound, images or graphics used in your film. If any record company or music publisher contacts us about an entry's music rights, you will be referred to and be responsible for it.